Saturday, December 6, 2008

Are We Humans, Or Are We Dancers?

Okay, so interesting day today...
I stayed over at my aunt Linda's house this weekend with sophie and it was great, i love linda, she's like another sister to me.
but today we walked from her apartment to kelma's (which is like a third of a mile) and back, with a christmas tree. we probably looked like complete morons to the people driving by on the highway, but OHWELL, it was great :D
also, i just got back from seeing the movie Bolt, it was freaking halarious, but maybe only to me, because i laughed so hard during all the really stupid parts that no one else laughed at, but also, the ending made me freaking ball my eyes out. I mean, i always cry at some point when i see movies in the theater, but this is the first time i've ever cried like this. i feel like a baby and im laughing at myself, it's so great :]
well, i'm tired goodnight.

oh, also, i got ludo's cd finallllllly and the killers lastest cd today yaaaaaaay :]
we've listed to human like 3892472398934 billion times in the car today.

1 comment:

Steph said...

1. I love Human by the Killers so Rock On.
2. Bolt was funny, at least I thought it was. And the ending WAS sad.. Alex kept making fun of me that I was going to cry. Anyways, I feel for your tears. hahah.